Free Patterns

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Farmyard Fun

Well I just can't hold this one on anymore. It's not quite finished but almost. I am very pleased with how it is turning out. So here's a sneak peak at our newest pattern, Farmyard Friends. Six critters and all the things you need for a really great farm. Once our example project is completely finished look for the full project pattern on The Pattern Place website.

Things, like normal, are very busy around our house and life seems to be moving faster and faster. I am very thankful for my quilting outlet and the quiet pleasure it brings. I do wish there was 34 hours in a day and that my 1 yr old would have a long nap every afternoon though. I am very grateful for my children, they are wonderful and very patient with their mom.
My dreams are filled with my next project and Pattern Place design, so many ideas. I do have a three year old princess who needs and quilt, as I was informed just before Christmas. So I think I am headed into the land of fairytale castles, coaches and maybe a magic wand? Very fun indeed. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions for the 'must haves' of a princess quilt. Well someone has to make dinner around here, oh right that's my job!! Happy Quilting.

1 comment:

Charity Giannakos said...

I love the princess idea!! I may need to make that with you! I have one or two girls that would LOVE that!