Free Patterns

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall Leaves Table Runner and Pre-Christmas Fun

Things are good and lots of fun, my 26 month old is so very busy learning to say new words every day, our dog's name this last week. The newborn is somehow 4 months old and technically not so new born anymore, she is wonderful and holds her head by herself. We have had family weddings, family reunions and mini vacations in the last few months, with many memories made. I have been busy teaching classes, designing and sewing new patterns and with Christmas around the corner I am looking forward to the months ahead. The table runner pattern shown with the Fall Leaves and Acorn Applique Pattern is ready. It is a lot of fun, the seams are straightforward and create an interesting and easy home decor project. We are always being inspired and designing, updating the web site and I enjoy my posts here, just about monthly. We love your comments and feedback as we move forward, if there is a pattern or project you would like to suggest please let us know. I love talking quilts and sewing, send me an email! Happy Quilting

2 comments:

Helen said...

Thank you for the table runner pattern. I am going to try this for some quick xmas gifts.
Your children are beautiful. They do grow fast.
Again, thanks.
Helen in Mass.

Sara said...

Found you on quilting bloggers. I like the looks of that table runner, may just have to try that out. Thanks! And your girls are beautiful!