Free Patterns

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our family of Four

New addition to our family, Emilee Mae was born July 8, 2008. She arrived two weeks ahead of her due date with only minor complications, all is well now and we are loving having her here. Things are very busy and not much sleep seems like normal already. There are projects on the go and we are planning and desiging some great patterns so keep watching in the next few months as things settle out in my house and I have the opportunity to put my thoughts to paper and then fabric. Thank you to all those who have helped support my family in the past weeks and months to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Darcy, Your babies are beautiful and I love your craft work. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing what you do next. Kay in Ireland.